Thursday, June 7, 2012

RIght Now



Right now I am...

Hardly believing that Finn's first year in Montessori school is over! We went out for ice cream after the ceremony with the grandparents.(homemade custard style= no headache!)

Enjoying this dip on this bread!

Surprised to find that I may be able to tolerate coconut milk, greek yogurt and lemon juice.. so far so good at least no big reaction like goat cheese and regular ice cream

Waiting for my blackout curtains to come- its sooo bright in my bedroom!

Still working on bats (he comes tomorrow!)

Thinking about a list of things I want to do this summer almost like a bucket list!

Excited that garage sale season has begun!

Watching all the things growing and enjoying the seasons first strawberries

Eating these homemade Popsicles with Finn

Signed up with this mama's meal plan service called Whole Food Meal Plans to help with the next month or two of gluten free (helps fertility and it worked last time can't hurt right?!) I tried the free trial one and after making the 3rd recipe from it decided I should subscribe even though its a little pricy but it does make things sooo easy! Most recipes were easy to adapt to no migraine.



No comments:

Post a Comment