Monday, June 25, 2012

Right Now...


Right now I am...

Loving this cream cheese sandwich with mizuna and a clove of garlic instead of broccoli!

Feeling the cool morning breeze of this wonderful summer morning roll through the open windows

Waiting for my best friend to come over for a quick visit

Had strawberry pie on Saturday to celebrate my birthday early as my husband is on another business trip

Happy that strawberries are not a migraine trigger!

Grateful for my mother in law who is coming tomorrow to watch my son so I can go to my magnesium infusion

Enjoying these early days of summer before its too hot

Picked strawberries with my best friend while catching up on some much needed gossip

Drove to the airport and back at 6 am (its a hour away) and then took a nap with my little one

Ate this polenta pizza outside (I had a picture but it was on my husbands phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment