Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Magnesium Oil

Magnesium oil is something I recently discovered while doing research on magnesium deficiency. It really is a great addition to the migraine toolbox if you are one of those people that is magnesium deficient. Some people on the amazon reviews reported that they no longer had periodic episodes of migraine as long as they used the oil faithfully. I don't use it that often mainly because I also get once weekly infusions but there are times when I feel low or when I have a headache that I reach for it. It is amazing.
You can put it on when you have a headache and immediately feel some relief. You must cover a large part of your body and use enough. A little dab will not cut it. It is thin and doesn't really feel like a oil. It also lasts a pretty long time. The problem is the good stuff Ancient Minerals Brand (and you get what you pay for) is expensive!


Most migraine patients are magnesium deficient and most importantly have difficultly absorbing this important mineral internally. Applying the oil containing the mineral salts to the skin allows it to be rapidly absorbed bypassing the digestive track. It is the next best thing to magnesium infusions. I have done both infusions and oil.

I find the oil an amazing tool for people who
Need an infusion or infusions but are unable for any reason to get them
Feel like they are getting a migraine- a little oil application could prevent it
In between infusions if they are feeling a little low
For people with IBS or other GI issues that have difficulty absorbing vitamin forms of magnesium
 Simply put a little oil in the palm of your hand and rub into large patches of your body. Alternate application areas to avoid over working an area as it can sting and dry the skin out after awhile. Great places for application are legs, shoulders, arms, and belly.

Note: After the oil absorbs it leaves a light sticky residue that some find itchy. Simply wipe off after 15- 20 minutes if this bothers you.  It doesn’t bother me but my husband says it itches.

Want to try magnesium oil without spending lots of money on a huge bottle? I decided to provide small 1 ounce trial bottles of Ancient minerals magnesium oil in my store after talking to many people that wanted to try the oil but didn’t want to pay over 20 plus bucks for a 8 ounce bottle if they were not sure it would work for them! There is enough oil in the bottle for many applications you only need a little bit.
There are some new new teas in my store too!! Check out the new Frazzled Nerve Soother Tea and Headache Tea in convenient tea bags!
 Have you tried Magnesium Oil? Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!. 5 hour canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important post. Apart from this you can check out this article.
    Essential Oils
    .

    ReplyDelete