Friday, March 30, 2012


Right now I am...

Thinking back on how far I have come in the last 2 months on this migraine diet!

Glad my little boy is feeling better

Wondering what would happen if I ate onions, but not willing to risk a headache for them at this point. It just doesnt seem worth it!

Looking at these and thinking its time for another homemade waffle freezer stock up cooking session and this time maybe adding french toast?

Feeling dumb as I went to an appointment on the wrong day.

Proud that I did pretty good this week in terms of meal planning! There were no desperate dinner time scrambles!

Shocked that its almost April!

Glad I made a double batch of cornbread with Minestrone Soup! Made great leftovers!

Excited to find Carageenan free ice cream! Organic Premium Wegmans Vanilla! You have to check the premium brands!

Happy Friday!



*Right now post format inspired by Amanda Soule at Soulemama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment