Friday, May 11, 2012

Deli Meat

Yesterday after shopping for a few things I realized it was lunch time. Usually I eat at home so I can avoid all sorts of migraine triggers on the Migraine Elimination Diet. But what can I say but I was hungry and I knew my husband would be too! I could not for the life of me imagine going home and then making lunch (no leftovers and I was shopping at the nearest target and goodwill 50 minutes away)

So I went through the drive through of this cute little sandwich/bakery/coffee place.

I got a turkey wrap. It had feta but I scraped it off(my husband gladly ate it on his salad).
nothing else seemed offensive other than the DELI meat. I knew it was a risk but decided this could be counted as trying to add something back to see if it is a trigger.

It is a trigger for me...

About 2 hours after I was reaching for some mega pain relievers and tea....

booooooooooo

At least I tried right- however it does not make me want to add things back in!


No comments:

Post a Comment