Friday, May 4, 2012

Right Now


Right Now I Am...

Enjoying the double batch of Rhubarb Crumble based on family recipe just like this

Loving that the "preseason" of my CSA share started this week! So much better than the grocery store, I had forgotten how good fresh, crisp greens can be!

Watched my 2 year old actually eat those greens! With poppy seed dressing but still!

Planted the first row in my garden (basil! cilantro!) before the sun got to me! A little at a time, a little at a time.

Listened to quite a thunderstorm last night!

Got Approved for Botox injections- I have done them before but giving it another shot as it was years ago and my headaches were different.

Disappointed this article didn't have more breakthrough news for chronic migraine http://migraine.com/blog/news/new-migraine-prevention-recommendations-from-the-american-academy-of-neurology/



No comments:

Post a Comment